How does a Log Burner work?
Log buners are an becoming ever more popular feature in home across the UK and when integrated with a thermal store can be an efficient way to heat your home and hot water.
When connected to a thermal Store a log burner can provides heat for both heating and hot water and underfloor heating. They are compatible with multi-fuel, log and wood burning stoves and are easy to operate.
- Reduce use of fossil fuels
- Easy to use
- Heat your whole house with a single log burner
- Use your log burner to heat mains pressure hot water
- Allows the use of renewable, carbon neutral fuel
- Telford Tempest Twin Coil Twin Immersion Solar Indirect Unvented Cylinder £1,125.90 – £1,291.48
- Telford Tempest Twin Coil Solar Indirect Unvented Cylinder £683.00 – £795.50
- Telford Solar Twin Coil Indirect Vented Cylinder £396.90 – £743.40
- Telford Tempest Heat Pump Cylinder £1,009.98 – £1,205.00
- Telford Tristor Manual Fill Thermal Store £1,390.00 – £1,455.00