Telford Solar Twin Coil Indirect Vented Cylinder
Complies with current building regulations (Part L), is ERP band C and included in the price is a 2 year guarantee.
The cylinder price includes VAT and is available to ship ASAP
- Twin coil cylinder suitable for use with solar systems
- All connections 1inch BSP for 22mm pipe, except immersion boss which is 2.25inch BSP.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Mannley Cylinders)
- Price Includes VAT
- Manufactured in West Yorkshire, UK.
- Suitable for 10m working head. Higher pressure/working head may require a different grade of cylinder which affects cost, please call 0113 871 5 871 or email email@example.com to discuss.
- Our standard indirect cylinder is not made to be gravity fed, but you can choose for this cylinder to have a gravity coil on the tick list above.
- Cylinder includes FlexiLag Insulation – 35mm comes as standard making the overall diameter 520mm. Thinner (25mm) or thicker (50mm) lagging is available on the checklist.
- Part L Compliant
- Produced under BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems
- 36 x 18 inches
- Tank can hold approximately 120 litres of water
- Top entry immersion boss offset to hot out which is directly on top of the cylinder